[Dailydrool] This and that

Laura Salmon laurarsalmon at gmail.com
Sun Apr 12 18:04:16 PDT 2009

Healing drool to Mango with her heart murmur and her infected sebaceous
cysts.  Please keep us posted Synthia on what your regular vet thinks when
he sees her.

Healing drool to Zack and his sore tooth, and to his mom and her sore
wallet.  We know how you feel -- between sore tummies and sore teeth I know
I've contributed handsomely to my vet's retirement fund!

Congratulations Shelly and Don on the official arrival of Mr. Duke Ellington
Gordon.  I remember when you posted about him after your trip and I can't
say I'm shocked that he's joined your family permanently.  He is a striking
looking boy.  I hope you have many years of happiness together.

Georgie, it was good to hear from you.  The bassets are sending slurps to
you, and I'm sending warm thoughts.  Laura (Geoffrey, Molly, Henry, Rosebud,
Lisa (ATB), Dub-Dub (ATB))