[Dailydrool] This and that

Laura Salmon laurarsalmon at gmail.com
Wed Apr 15 18:44:23 PDT 2009

Belated happy gotcha day to Miss Molly of Vegas from Miss Molly of
Kensington and her brothers Geoffrey and Henry.

Drool for poor Mango and all of her problems -- Synthia, I hope she can be
helped and has some good time with you.  And welcome Kirby.

Welcome to Santana's unnamed sister who is beautiful!  We're glad Mr. Pants
likes her and isn't put out.

Drool for Lavern -- hope she passes her furniture glide (ouch!) and her knee
gets better.

We're glad to hear that Justin is healing well and has acquired the power to
fly as a result of his surgery :-).

Drool for Einstein's tummy -- you have to get better so you can waddle!

Happy 3rd birthday Elmoosh and Vinny -- hope the truck arrives with your
brains soon.  I have to say Henry is 3 and a half and we think the truck
came one day when we weren't home.  Lately he displays a new-found
intelligence.

And finally Lori, what a lovely tribute to your Molly.  Laura (Geoffrey,
Molly, Henry, Rosebud, Lisa (ATB), Dub-Dub (ATB))