[Dailydrool] This and that

Bill Armstrong barmstrong1027 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 20 05:11:03 PDT 2009

I am one of those who mysteriously stopped getting the Daily Drools, so to
all who have lost a furfriend in the past week or so, please accept our
condolences.  And we send drool to all those who need it.
On a bittersweet note, our first foster, Cleo, went to her new "forever"
home yesterday.  Right before we went to meet them, Cleo ran upstairs and
laid down on my bed, something she rarely ever did.  I looked at her and
told her, no, I won't give you up, you are staying here!
We went to the park to tell the new people that Cleo wasn't going anywhere.
What should we see but 3 little girls being pulled up the hill by a big
beautiful tri-colored Basset, Augie.
The little girls fell in love with Cleo instantly and I didn't have the
heart to turn them down.
Cleo looked to fit in so well, she even jumped into their BUV happily.
I'm feeling bad for lying to Cleo and Janie Anne looks at me as to say,
"Where is she?"
I know the reason to foster is to find these wonderful creatures homes of
their own, but is my reaction "normal"?
Cleo was my first, does it get any easier?
On top of that, my only phone, land line, went out and if there was any
problem, the people couldn't call me.
Any help or advise will be greatly appreciated.
Bill & Janie Anne--"I got my couch back, but where's Cleo?"

I'm using this g-mail account for DD, but I still use billa_1 at msn.com
mainly.