[Dailydrool] this and that

Laura Salmon laurarsalmon at gmail.com
Tue Apr 21 11:10:17 PDT 2009

I'm glad all of my friends who attended the Waddle had a grand time, and
that Einstein was able to waddle.

Helena, feel better after your surgery!  As much as his fosters are sorry to
see him go I know Bodhi will be getting a wonderful home with Synthia!

Congratulations to Annie who found her forever home.  I know LeAnne will
make sure it's with someone special who will give her the love she needs but
has never known.

Lots of healing drool is being flung for Rocky (how is she doing?) and for
Moose who misses her, for Mango and her tummy problems, and for poor sweet
Kirby, and for Lillie Pearl whose gash keeps opening.

Bill and Janie Anne, know what a wonderful (and very hard) thing you did by
fostering Cleo and finding her a wonderful forever home.  As the slave of
three rescued bassets, one of whom had foster parents, I appreciate what
they did for my baby each and every day.

Happy 1st birthday to Lenny and Petey (I didn't know you guys were
brothers!)  Happy birthday to Mugzy and to Thelma, and Happy Gotcha Day to
Rusty!

And finally congratulations to Lily Rose on getting her name.  She was
absolutely adorable in her Easter dress.  Laura (Geoffrey, Molly, Henry,
Rosebud, Lisa (ATB), Dub-Dub (ATB))