[Dailydrool] This and That

Brandie Allen hnddg221 at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 23 09:11:57 PDT 2009

Just wanted to say thank you to all those that wished Mugzy a Happy 8th birthday and Rusty a Happy Gotcha Day.  There were lots of bellyrubs and treats that night and some extra cuddle time in bed!!

Twice a year, the shleter that I volunteer at does a Yankee Candle fundraiser.  I have to say, it is a wonderful fundraiser and the shelter makes 40% of the profit.  We are a small shelter and don't have a lot of people doing the fundraiser, but we usually can bring in over $3000 in profit...I personally love Yankee Candles and people seem to buy them...I sold over $1000 my self last time we did it.  Anywoo...if any organization is interested the website is www.yankeefundraising.com.

Also, I rec'd an email this am about another basset that is in a local shelter.  This is the same shelter that I adopted my Stewie from in November...so of course, I had to look, and boy, he looks a lot like my Stewie, I wonder if he was a "stray" from the same area.  I have posted his link if anyone wants to take a look.  He is located in Southern New Jersey, I would be willing to help pull and transport if anyone is interested????!!!  I would love to take him myself, except I have 3 already, not that that is a lot, but we are expecting a 2 legger in Sept. and I am already feeling a bit overwhelmed.  I am so worried that my Rusty is not going to take to a baby real well.  He is my "special" boy and can growl, bite and snap.

My boyfriend has mentioned that we may have to give him up when the baby comes, but I told him that wasn't an option and I would more thenly give him up then Rusty, end of that conversation.  Sometimes, I don't know what goes through his head...give up one of my boys....must have a few screws lose up there!!!  We will manage and Rusty and baby will be fine!!

Anywoo, enough rambling, here is the link for "Bowser"  http://www.petfinder.com/petnote/displaypet.cgi?petid=13550752&mtf=1

Enjoy your day!!!

Brandie owned and operated by Mugzy (please, no more dogs!)  Rusty (a what, baby, can I eat it?) Stewie (I think Bowser is my brother, can we get him?)