[Dailydrool] this and that

Laura Salmon laurarsalmon at gmail.com
Thu Apr 23 19:21:08 PDT 2009

Name suggestions:  Violet (Judy beat me to the punch :-), Amy, short for
Amethyst, or Iris.

Heart-healing drool to Marilyn on the loss of Gus and Liz -- I'm so sorry.
We have sent cookie money too.  Elder Clara is an inspiration to us all.

Emily, I love Dr. Fox's column in my local paper.  How timely because this
question ran last week:

http://www.twobitdog.com/DrFox/ShowDrFoxArticle.aspx?ID=919

I would simply tell your husband that a nationally-recognized animal care
expert says most dogs are happiest living in small packs of 3-5.  I'm trying
to use that as ammunition to suggest to my husband that 4 would be the
perfect number (I have 3 now). :-)

So much drool to sling.  Good thing Henry's allergies are full bore and in
addition to sneezing and rubbing his eyes to the point of getting pink eye
(yes Lucy, I had my trip to the emergency vet for red, goopy eyes too), he
also drools and proceeds to goober all over himself when he sneezes and
shakes his head.  So we have plenty.  Drool to Watson with parvo, to the
poor 4 week old puppy with Iowa basset hound rescue (and a clout to the head
for the idiot who separated it from its mother), for Kirby (we're glad
you're home), and for Mango (we'll keep the drool coming til you're better).

And happy wishes too!  Happy birthday Otter.  We loved your hat.  Happy
birthday to Ms. Beasley, a very special hero who saved her auntie from the
gas leak!  Laura (Geoffrey, Molly, Henry, Rosebud, Lisa (ATB), Dub-Dub
(ATB))