[Dailydrool] More biting than mouthing

Emma Welsh emma.welsh3 at ntlworld.com
Tue Apr 7 14:08:38 PDT 2009

Beautiful Georgie who is now 16 weeks old.

Poo's & wee's outside- fantatstic!! better than we ever thought.

However, about twice every day he will growl and nip anyone around him. these episodes last for about 20 minutes. He hasn't drawn blood apart from both the in-laws who would not take their hands fom his mouth. ( I did tell them).

We do walk him more than prescribed (3 walks * 10 minutes per day + garden time)  but his nutty incidents do not occur before or after his walks.

Help please, a timetable with food, walks, etc would be appreciated.

Advice please.

Emma