[Dailydrool] hi and drool and gross quirk

kacy green greenlikethecolor at gmail.com
Tue Apr 7 15:15:35 PDT 2009

Just dropping a quick note to say hello. Cowboy survived his lobster tail -
and thoroughly enjoyed it! Thanks all for advice on feeding bread to
surround the sharp edges!

We are slinging drool to all in need. We are so sad to read about little
Nickie. Our thoughts are with her new family as well as all the rescue
volunteers that loved her. Also some drool to the Easter bunny that passed.
:(

Realized we have a rather odd quirk and thought I'd share. Lol. Whenever I
come home from work, Rupert (neutered) gets all excited and gets a boner.
Which Cowboy then proceeds to lick. UGH! Then they are so happy to see me
that they want to give kisses - uh no thanks, Cow! Lol.

Lub and drool to all,
Kacy w/Cow and Ru
http://www.dogster.com/dogs/531112
http://www.dogster.com/dogs/799430