[Dailydrool] BoardWaddle Shirts

bassetslave bassetslave at comcast.net
Tue Apr 7 21:54:10 PDT 2009

Nudgie has wheeled his little self over to check on he slave....who is very
tired cause he has begun shippen out the BW shirts!! The first order is
done! Nice grey shirts with Auntie Deb's creation of a snoozy basset
sleeping on the beach in Oshun City. A plane flies overhead and across the
back!!

You gotta have one! These are real screenprinted, not transfer, hauled by
the he slave not done on line, designed by Deb Winstanley........advertising
free, 100% of the profits to Tri-State Basset Rescue SHIRTS. You GOTTA HAVE
SHIRTS!!

This is shirt ELEVEN. If you don't get one, you will have to look at all the
fashionable slaves wearing it for years to come and be sorry you didn't get
it when you had the chance. Lower prices than last year....he slave got a
deal! Large sizes to be printed next! Short and Long sleeve T's. The
sweatshirts are the best!! My slave snagged the first one and wore it to a
pet trade show last weekend and it (accompanied by Deb Winstanley
herself...take a bow, Deb) was the hit of the show! Vendors begged to get
one!

Buy on line or send in a form. Either way...BUY A SHIRT. I do not allow
slaves to beg for nothing. They must work so other slaves can buy. NOW. Do
you WOOF me? NOW.

http://www.tristatebassets.org/boardwaddle/waddlepacket2009.html

Cakie, Grand Marshall 01, Basset Hostess
BoardWaddle with me and birthday Pwincess Miss Brandy, Ocean City, NJ April
17-18, 2009.
(Just wait! She's still taking pictures of the pawction stuffs!! Got so
excited she smashed a glass table with a bottle of whine. Not to worry, the
whine is fine.)