[Dailydrool] BoardWaddle shirts

Angelika Hastings angelikabrn at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 9 15:45:57 PDT 2009

Ours came today!!! They are GREAT! Nice weight- not those new see-through T's that a lot of places are passing off these days. Debbie- I LOVE the artwork~ even better in pawson than in the preview pics :) I think these are going to be gone quick. I think it was last year- by waddle day they were sold out. Ooooohhhh we are SOOOO ready to waddle now....

get yours at www.tristatebassets.org

NORAIN NORAIN NORAIN NORAIN NORAIN....even Elvis is stomping with his two front paws!

droolies, Angelika

- by this time next week we'll all be pawtying at the Residence Inn and petting many many bellies!