[Dailydrool] Miss Becky and Georgie

Noah Goslowah handsomehounds at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 8 08:51:46 PDT 2009

There were not many hounds as well known as the beautiful and well-loved Miss Becky Frasier.  Miss Becky, although a BABES member, was a valued honorary member of the Order of the Evil Basset Empire.

She was a fixture in her Canadian neighborhoods, walking about with Georgie, taking public transit, getting special fan letters.

Few people knew she could drive, although not very well.  She had to have an attorney on retainer to keep her out of jail for her speeding and habit of hitting trees.

She was one of the grande dames of the Daily Drool, and a beloved and loyal friend to Georgie.

We'll hold her in our hearts until we meet again on that cloud in heaven where Bess (allegedly)is waiting for her.  Becky, don't entirely trust Queen Bess WHE!  Let Noah Go Slowah be your guide.

Love and snooters,
Janice
Roland, Duke of Ears
Stella B Low