[Dailydrool] (no subject)

Lynda Fairbanks lyndafairbanks at att.net
Wed Apr 8 10:21:41 PDT 2009

I have been owned by bassetts for 46 years. That's a lot of drool under the bridge,inhaled hair in my lungs and on my clothes,and many nights spent without a pillow room for my legs or adequet covers to stay warm. I'mnot complaining, I don't know why anyone would want to live any other way; I can't imagine why anyone would  want a room that doesn't drool art on the walls or drapes. Beats fingerprints!  Here's the rub. I currently have a 9 year old bassett and a 5 month old bassett. This is my first experience with a hyper puppy. She never stops or even slows down. She skids into things,breaks things.stands on her back legs and snatches things off of shelves. Now I'm not much at dog training. Though I've been trained by more than a few. Usually,if I can get them house trained I'm satisfied. Nobody has to live with them but me. But I'm stumped by this puppy. HELP!