[Dailydrool] bassets babysitting King Charles

Bonnie Garner parrothead at ripleycable.net
Wed Apr 8 14:19:04 PDT 2009

My four bassets have been given the job of babysitting a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel while his slave is away at The Masters.   Let me just say this.  It makes me very happy that I chose the basset breed.  Laid back, sweet, rolling over for bellyrubs, ahrooing, all those good things I love more than ever about my bassets.

Better go try to entertain the hyper monster.  Hey, at least we'll all sleep well tonight.

Bonnie