[Dailydrool] Brudder Elwood is in the Hospital

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Wed Apr 8 14:27:13 PDT 2009

Momma here, I have to say I hate to ask, it is such a sad time?with Georgie loosing Miss Beckey, and now this-we need some drool for Brudder Elwood. It appears da Brudder has eaten something yet again. He got up this morning,and threw up his dinner from 5pm last night, and then promptly sat down and started licking his rumpbone. I get on the internet and search obstruction, get the vapors, e-mail Momperson-okay-its 5;30am--call the vet at 8am, call Sandi W at 9am-and get Dad to take him right in. Did I mention I am on the road for the hound supporting job, 100 miles out, arranging all this--but anyway the x-rays show something in there-Doc said it looks like string/rope/something-and they have him on IV's, and on "belly watch". I will know late tonight or tomorrow if they have to operate. We have searched and found no signs of anything suspicious, but with? Brudder Elwood I guess anything is possible.
Should I mention it was a year ago I went thru the same thing with him????
Elder Clara has taken up a position at the front door and Brudder Jake is just lost without his furbud. My paws are full with them.
We ask for drool for Brudder?Elwood, it sure worked last time.
Momma is a wreck.

Debbie Winchester
Ol' Bob, Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake
OEBE Elder Clara, Queen of Farts