[Dailydrool] Dawn Jackson -new to Boardwaddle...

Angelika Hastings angelikabrn at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 8 17:18:34 PDT 2009

...wrote and asked the following:

<<< I'm somewhat new to this basset thing and although we would love to attend both days at the Boardwaddle, work has to come first. Is it okay to attend just on Saturday? Do we have to walk in the parade with Lucy? I ask this because I have COPD and don't know if I can make the entire walk. If we want to attend the picnic I assume we must get pledges. Is there a minimum amount that we must get in pledges to attend?>>>

ahhh my dear Dawn J- Pw Ms.Brandy here...allow me to answer you instead of my auntie Dawn ( who is probably seeing stars from taking pawction crap pictures). YES come for the day! Saturday is WADDLE day- picnic day- and shop basset rescue 'til ya have no moolah left- day. The weather promises to be pawfect! You do not have to walk- I have attended the BW for a few years now- but have never waddled the actual waddle. I am a bit slow... and she slave can't make it that far. Instead I usually nap in the van while my she slave, Uncle Doug and several aunties relieve folks of their moolah at the gates. Noone sneaks by them... must make sure the needy hounds get the moolah they need. There are treats for the hounds, food for the hoomans, games to include both and lots and lots of bellies to rub and friends to make! Whatever pledge you can get- bring. There is no minimum pledge- but it is sure fun to see a new maximum amount! The hoomans get more creative every year. Ask your friends for a few bucks, beg the boss... and maybe the mailman too!

See you there!

droolies, Pw Ms.Brandy