[Dailydrool] my special Birthday...

Angelika Hastings angelikabrn at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 8 17:27:06 PDT 2009

tis Pw Ms.Brandy woofin at ya. I want to WOOF my sincere Thank you, to each and every one of you that took the time to send me a birthday wish via the drool, email, internet cards and real-the-mailman-brings-'em cards! I am thankful to be part of such a warm loving family ( the cookies didn't hurt either :)

I was outside last night woofing to my Sir Boxer ~ he's gone ahead to get my cloud ready for someday in the future when I need it. It was snowing here last night- bootiful big flakes. When I noticed a weird glow in the sky. It sort of slowed down right over our house for a few minutes and was gone. She slave has no explanation for it. The weather man didn't mention anything on the news... So I figure Miss Becky did make it to my pawty- just not in the car as she had intended. (Don't worry Georgie- she'll be well taken care of.)

Thank you again- there are so many she slave is not sure if she can manage proper thank you notes to all of you- a big 'smooch' to you ( I am very stingy with those!).

NOW- go do whatever it is you can do, and DO IT FOR THE BASSETS!

... have YOU been bassetized??

droolies, Ms.Brandy