[Dailydrool] Bailey Mae

bassetgals at netscape.net bassetgals at netscape.net
Wed Apr 8 20:39:29 PDT 2009

I read the Drool everyday but seldom post. My heart is broken and seem that I can't quit crying.
I just wanted to let my drool friends know that I had to help my beautiful lace earred
Bailey Mae on her journey to the Rainbow Bridge 4/3/09. She had never been sick or never

had to go to the vet other than for her yearly shots and exam.

She was fine last Wednesday playing with Hannah and my dad, then Thursday morning she

wouldn't eat so I was checking her out and thougth she was bloating. I called my vet and he

met me at the office at 6AM. He didn't think it was bloat but wanted to do some xrays, that

was when he saw a large mass on her liver and blood work showed liver count was off. I

had a sonogram done to see where exactly the mass was and I was in the room while they

did the sonogram and it showed it was on her liver and pancreas. I took Bailey home with

meds to keep her comfortable while the vets got all the test results, thinking I would still

have some time with her but she started declining very fast  thru the day and pain injections

weren't working very well. Bailey gave me that look like please relieve me from this pain.

I'm so devastated and my heart is hurting so bad. Hannah her sister is missing her something

awful. She never showed any signs that anything was wrong till that Thursday morning.

Bailey Mae 12/14/00 - 4/3/09

We miss you my beautiful girl

Your Moms (Gail=2
0& Marsha) & sister Howling Hannah