[Dailydrool] UPDATE on Annie the basset hound in harness

Leanne Potts leanne.potts at gmail.com
Wed Apr 8 20:17:13 PDT 2009

Here's an update on Annie the basset hound who suffered greatly after her owner allowed a harness to become embedded in her flesh. It has been two months and one trial since we found her in great pain in a kennel in Telford, Tenn.

Please send this page on to anyone who wants to follow Annie's progress or donate to Belly Rubs Basset Rescue so we can prevent this from happening again to another living basset creature:

The update is here:
http://www.firstgiving.com/help_annie

Thanks to all of you who have donated money and sent cards and good wishes.

Leanne Potts
President, Belly Rubs Basset Rescue
www.bellyrubs.org

*** About donating online ***

It's very easy to support Leanne online - visit: http://www.firstgiving.com/help_annie to make a donation.

It takes a matter of minutes, is totally secure and you can even leave a message with your donation.