[Dailydrool] Drool and sad ahroos

bassetmomof2 bassetmomof2 at aol.com
Thu Apr 9 18:17:51 PDT 2009

We're really behind on reading drools because Momma has been so busy trying to keep up with college studies that she's slacking everywhere else.

We are so sorry to hear that Miss Becky, Bailey Mae and Lucy B Hound have left for the bridge.  Sending heart healing drool to their families that your hurting hearts will mend.

Lastly, to Brudder Elwood, NOT AGAIN!! We are sending poop stomp vibes your way - kind of like the no rain stomp - we figure that if everyone does the poop stomp that the Brudder will feel the vibrations, kinda like a massage, and things will sail on through.
Poop Brudder <stomp>, Poop Brudder, <Stomp?. Come on everybody, stomp for the Brudder......

Helene, Freddie and Ellie