[Dailydrool] Drool and stuff

Laura Salmon laurarsalmon at gmail.com
Thu Apr 9 19:18:35 PDT 2009

Heart healing drool to Gail and Marsha and to Jennifer on the loss of Bailey
Mae and Lucy B.  The time we have with our babies is never enough.  And I
know what a comfort it was to them both to have you with them on their trip
to the Bridge.  They're waiting for you, watching over you.  I'm so sorry.

The bassets are sending, "Make the traffic move on the Jersey turnpike"
drool to Brudder Elwood, and their mom is keeping Debbie in her thoughts,
and hoping she has a really good bottle of wine to enjoy tomorrow night
after the work week is over and hopefully da Brudder is home.

Happy birthday Nora!  And welcome Susan, Buttercup and Beau.

I loved the picture of Bob in his Bob Garage.  Miss Molly says you're a very
handsome boy.

And Synthia, bless your enormous heart for opening your home up to Mango, to
Arlo and/or the other Saint, and to Bodhi, on top of your full house with
Barney's cancer.  I'd love to see Mango's picture.

Healing drool to all in need.  Laura (Geoffrey, Molly, Henry, Rosebud, Lisa
(ATB), Dub-Dub (ATB))