[Dailydrool] Miss Becky

Cathi Cox coxcathi at sbcglobal.net
Thu Apr 9 18:32:14 PDT 2009

Georgie:
I have been sitting in freeze mode for two days trying to think what I could possibly say to you on the passing of your beloved Miss Becky. The first words that come to mind are I'm so very sorry and my heart aches for your loss. I do. I have wept oceans of tears and I have hugged you across the miles so many times.
But more importantly I know without a shadow of a doubt how very precious Miss Becky was to you and I know she knew you were to her. That bond will never, ever be broken.
If you can find comfort and peace knowing that Miss Becky left this earthly existence knowing supreme love and she loved in return then you can ask no more.
My thoughts and prayers are with you my friend..........
Miss Becky is with you, nestled close, with her paws wrapped around your heart for all of eternity.
Mournful ahroooooos.
Much love,
Cathi, Sam B. Sad, Buddy (ATB), Angel Marie, Boudreaux and all the wannabes a.k.a. The Waterway Gang