[Dailydrool] Miss Becky

Virginia Oliveira duda.tuppence at shaw.ca
Thu Apr 9 21:21:11 PDT 2009

Hi Everyone

We are sending heart healing drool to Georgie for the passing of our beloved Miss Becky. We met her at the waddle last year here in Calgary and she was just so perky for her age, even using very stylish pearls.
She had a wonderful life Georgie and she enjoyed every minute of it, just because she had a devoted slave and loving mommy like you. She must be enjoying the company of old friends at the bridge, waving at her momma, saying she is fine and well.
Please accept our condolences and let me know if you need anything.
Love
Virginia, Xaxa and Violeta

"I'm truly convinced, by faith and experience that living on this earth is not a trial but a pastime. If we live simply and wisely. Simplify, simplify."
- Thoreau