[Dailydrool] Mango has arrived

surferdogs at comcast.net surferdogs at comcast.net
Fri Apr 10 09:22:41 PDT 2009

Pretty Miss Mango is here. I picked her up this morning. I brought her home and put her out back, letting the others out in ones and twos to meet her. It went pretty well, but was a bit of a gang bang. She tolerated them, even seemed to wag her tail and prance a bit when Kahuna tried to get her to play. When Maya got in her face, she sort of snapped at the air - more like clicking her teeth - with obviously no intent to connect, just a "back off" warning, I brought everyone in and let Mango explore the yard for a while on her own. Now, she is inside, in her crate taking a nap. I figured I'd let her chill a bit while they all get used to her being here, and let her out again soon.

Never could get the confirmation on Arlo, so he is not coming, at least not for now. However, Kirby will be coming up from Manhattan and will be arriving either Sunday or Monday - I'll find out later today. He is said to be 2-3 years old, which means somewhere between 1-10 years old in reality. They are not good at guessing... Hoping he won't be here for long, but we'll figure it out somehow!

So drool production continues here for Georgie, Jennifer, and families of all the other houndies who have made their way to the bridge, and Brudder Elwood and Debbie that everything comes out OK!

Synthia, so many bellies to rub, so little time
Bud (I've got the runs...), Barney (my zipper comes out on Monday!), Zuma (who's that?), Kahuna (Pretty girl-can she play?), Pearl (I'm prettier!), Mango (who are all these hounds?), coming attraction Bodhi
Ace (she's short but cute!), Maya ( Kahuna is my friend...), Sage (I'm new too..), and on his way..Kirby