[Dailydrool] Belated Birthday greetings...

njmedic702 at aol.com njmedic702 at aol.com
Fri Apr 10 07:39:14 PDT 2009

Angelika, please give Pw. Ms. Brandy our belated Happy 14th birthday
greetings.  Life here has been a bit hectic and her day slipped by
without acknowledgement.  I love your photo collage.  I, too, am amazed
at how she has "whitened" over time.  Our senior boy, Dozer, has very
similar coloration and our vet believes, according to his teeth and
general health, that he was about seven when we got him.  I always
assumed he was a lemon and white but after seeing Brandy, I wonder...

Thanks for all you do for the hounds....

Sandi, Mamaslave to The Belles and The Boys - Daisy, Delilah, Dozer and
Dudley