[Dailydrool] BW countdown

KR1204 at aol.com KR1204 at aol.com
Fri Apr 10 17:29:59 PDT 2009

My shirts came and they are gorgeous! Couldn't wait to wear them so I wore
one  to breakfast with friends this AM. Lots of compliments from  folks.
This time next week we will be all frantically bidding for  the load  of
primo bassetcrap that dawn has assembled. I, as proxy bidder, will be bidding
frantically on the behalf of folks who cannot make it to the BW. The web
site  will be up soon so  take a look. Much of this stuff is handmade, one of
a  kind that you won't find in even the fanciest of  pet stores.
Kathy with Crackers and Loki who will be in OC and Elwood who would  rather
stay home.
steps!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1220814837x1201410725/aol?redir=http:%2F%2Fwww.freecreditreport.com%2Fpm%2Fdefault.aspx%3Fsc%3D668072%26
hmpgID%3D62%26bcd%3DAprilfooterNO62)