[Dailydrool] Elwood rocket

Virginia Oliveira duda.tuppence at shaw.ca
Fri Apr 10 20:20:18 PDT 2009

Hi Debbie, Hi Elwood!

Thank doG Elwood is back home, we were really worried. I am sad for Ol' Bob but we are sending lots of healing drool so his glands get real better really soon. Don''t even think of getting worse, Bob!
Debbie, I would come over to the neighbours, talking, really nicely ( they didn't do anything bad on purpose, just were not thinking about the hounds) and explain what happened to Elwood and all the worry you went through. I would then ask them to , if at all possible, please keep foreign objects from falling in your yard because the hounds will eat anything and it is very worrisome and it can be rather expensive.
Just nicely, as good neighbours would.
Hope everybody is and continue healthy at the Winchester home. Enjoy your Sunday with lots of peace for all.
Love
Virginia, Xaxa (sending Saturday-night-pizza-drool) and Violeta (sending more Saturday-night-pizza-drool)

"I'm truly convinced, by faith and experience that living on this earth is not a trial but a pastime. If we live simply and wisely. Simplify, simplify."
- Thoreau