[Dailydrool] Waiting for the Boardwaddle!!!

Lisa Rendina lrendina at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 11 06:08:31 PDT 2009

I am so psyched about the boardwaddle.  I just can't wait.  I  have been bassetless for a long time now.  We just have our Reggie Bones, who we thought was a black lab mix, but surprise, he is a weimaraner/rottie/english setter, according to  the DNA test.  Ha ha.

I am volunteering again this year.  I can't wait to sell some basset crap, I mean lovely basset houndie items!  Last years stuff was great.  Come to ocean city this coming weekend and bring your wallets!!!  I so can't wait to get my basset fix.  I am going through major withdrawl!

Lisa Rendina

slave to...

Reggie Bones the weimaraner/rottie crazy dog

2 leggers Celeste and Maggie

Hubbie Potter

Lovebird (and the lowest maintenance) Romeo - Peep Peep!