[Dailydrool] LAST CHANCE-ARE YOU FEELING LUCKY???

Wilder, Sharon Sharon.Wilder at Simonandschuster.com
Sat Apr 11 06:18:37 PDT 2009

Okay, this is your last reminder to buy your We Get By With A Little Help From Our Friends 2009 BW Woofle tickets!!!  We are THISCLOSE to reaching the magic number we were looking for.  Everyone who has purchased tickets up through 8:00am this morning should have received an e-mail with their ticket numbers.  If you haven't received your ticket numbers please e-mail us at sgmoose at optonline.net<mailto:sgmoose at optonline.net>  right away.  If you have been waiting until the last moment to get your tickets-this would be it.  It's also the last day to reserve your signed copy of Clyde Kadiddlehopper's book club selection Deer Ain't Peggy so don't hesitate-get it done!!

Tomorrow morning the heslave will pull the winning tickets and we will post the winners to the DD.  Some of the items will be shipped directly to the winners from the artist but any items that are at the Castle will either be hand delivered to the winner if they are attending the BW or they will be mailed(probably after the BW).  So once the winners are announced please e-mail me to let me know if you are attending the BW.

Once we have the final number for Clyde's books I will let Sherlock know how many he needs to sign and send to us.  Once the books are shipped to me and I'm ready to mail them out I will post the info to the DD.  This will definitely be after the BW.  We would really like to sell a few more tickets and copies of Clyde's book today. :) Remember just $5.00 gets 2 tickets for your favorite item.

The hounds and I would like to send a huge thank you to all of the Droolers who have supported us not only this year but every year-we would not be able to do this without you!