[Dailydrool] Dealing with the neighbors

Deb Good dlgood66 at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 11 07:44:47 PDT 2009

A few years ago some of my lawn ornaments were destroyed.  I knew which neighbor was
responsible-the kids next door had a party the previous night.  Everyone else around me is
elderly-just can't imagine the 75+ year old in my yard smashing concret statues into the
driveway-anyway this wasn't the first time this had happened and I had had enough!  I called the
police and filed a report.  The next time I saw my neighbor out in the yard I approached her and
mentioned that some things had been destroyed in my yard and that I called the police about it.  I
never said that her kids or their friends were the ones I suspected had done it.  Miraculously,
the "kids" have had several parties since then and my lawn ornaments have remained intact.
Perhaps a similar approach with the bottle rocket neighbors might work?

Deb