[Dailydrool] Miniature Dollhouse basset hound

jacquelynn chazey aerogator27 at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 11 09:28:12 PDT 2009

Healing drool to all in need.
Last year, I think, the tank hounds' Mom was looking for miniature figure for a display, and one for bassets is available on ebay.  Sorry, I don't have your email, but it is kind of cute, and the item number is 350186966035.  My efforts to create a link failed, as usual.
Enjoy,
Jackie, Pumpkin, Jean Paul, Pierre, Jellybean, Nigel, Colette, Max and Little Nikki, sleeping like angels and not liking the rain.