[Dailydrool] Lucy B- ATB

Wendie L Prince wprince1 at cfl.rr.com
Sat Apr 11 16:24:00 PDT 2009

My heart aches with you in your loss of your beautiful Lucy.  May she be
feasting at the grand buffet by now.  I know she was welcomed with open paws
by all.

Jennifer,  if you would like,  the Rainbow Bridge pages are open to all
hounds at www.seniorhoundsabound.org   we would be honored to have Lucy up
there if that is something you would like for her.

Just let me know and we can go from there.   Again,  I am so sorry,  our
candles have been burning non stop lately,  I do hope your girl remembers to
close the door after she gets there...at least for a while.

wen and the Bounders,

www.seniorhoundsabound.org