[Dailydrool] REALLY IMPAWTENT IF YOU ARE A WOOFLE WINNER

sgmoose at optonline.net sgmoose at optonline.net
Sun Apr 12 06:08:37 PDT 2009

Congratulations to all of our winners.  If you won an item from our Woofle and you are attending the Boardwaddle please e-mail me at sgmoose at optonline.net and let me know when you will be arriving so we can arrange to meet so I can hand deliver your item.  Some items are with the artist and may need to be shipped to you but I will deliver as many items as I can this weekend.  Any items that need to be shipped will go out after the Boardwaddle.  I think I may sleep until Thursday-wait...no...I have to finish sewing the Woofle hound and the seams need to be clipped on the Pawction quilt...sigh...a slave's work is apparently NEVER done...  Remember if you are attending the BW and arriving on Thursday, Amanda and I are having a pawty in our room.  Please stop in.  We would appreciate knowing if you plan to be at the pawty.