[Dailydrool] Proof of Rabies...and STUFF TO BUY so come to dinner

boardwaddle boardwaddle at comcast.net
Sun Apr 12 06:43:12 PDT 2009

Just wanted to know, is it enough proof of rabies vaccine to have a tag with
vet's info that says rabies vaccine on it, or is an actual paper needed?

Yup, that is fine. Us just try to be careful and not have any houndies wif
no shots...including puppers who are too young for shots.

By the way.....if your slaves have not yet registered for the pawction
dinner, tell em to do it!! My slaves have been, well, slaving away to have
new stuffs to sell.....and the folks at dinner are generally the best
customers of the year so they debut new stuffs there....but are kinda
nervous about folks spending moolah at the moment...so they did not buy a
ton of anything! Stuff may sell out or not be there by the waddle picnic.
AHEM. Lets just say that a certain person came to bring the special,
concrete bassets to he slave's office......she hit the right time to preshop
(he was packing da boxes) and left with an empty checkbook but THREE big
bags of basset crap.

...and she has made a concerted effort to include a WIDE variety of pawction
stuffs. Some very fancy. Some not so much. Ya don't get ANY if you don't
bid! (Auntie Bonnie is putting the page together as fast as she can.)

Come to dinner. SHOP.

HAPPY EASTER. I like bunners. They have long ears like me.

Cakie, GM 01, Basset Hostess
BoardWaddle with me and my Grandpuppy Chunky April 17-18, 2009
NO RAIN GIVE CAKIE A COOKIE
....and I could use a date......I don't waddle too far but like to be petted
and eat cookies.
NO RAIN NO RAIN NO RAIN NO RAIN NO RAIN