[Dailydrool] Michigan Waddle & Houndsbay

Karrie Kuecker wandereroftheworld at gmail.com
Sun Apr 12 08:54:05 PDT 2009

Hewo eberbody an eberyhoundy. Dis be Joey. I been keepin on da down lows
wecently, too much actibity wecently for dis houndy. But, it gettin warmer
here in da Illinois an we be gettin ta go out an sun da snooters inna yard
again!

Momma say it also be da time ob year for da waddles! I LUB goin to da
waddles! Do da sniffy, get foodz, pway games, it good fun! And, it help da
homeless houndies, what I was twice (and da runt Checkers too, he twice
rescued too).

Dis one, doh, it be in Mishgun, what be a nickzillion miles away! I wides
inna BUV for hours an hours an hours ta get der! (Joey, it's only a few
hours, and you slept the whole way!)

Anyahroooo, we wanna help da paw homeless houndies ob Mishgun, so I been
doin da WOOF to da gwamma swabe da make all sorta goodies an waise moneys
fur da hounds!

Momma put em on houndsbay, dey can be found here:

Gots da houndie? Den you gots da dwool!!
http://www.dailydrool.com/cgi/dailydrool.cgi?category=other&item=1239577044
Drool Rooools embroidered drool towel.

http://www.dailydrool.com/cgi/dailydrool.cgi?category=other&item=1239577235Drool
Happens Drool Towel

http://www.dailydrool.com/cgi/dailydrool.cgi?category=other&item=1239577402Drool
Master w/a male tri-color houndie embroidered on it drool towel.

Got a Diva Houndette?
http://www.dailydrool.com/cgi/dailydrool.cgi?category=other&item=1239765279Princess
w/crown & paw print towel

Goin to da waddle?
http://www.dailydrool.com/cgi/dailydrool.cgi?category=other&item=1240373971Dark
denim tote bag w/5x7 basset embroidered on it.

http://www.dailydrool.com/cgi/dailydrool.cgi?category=clothing&item=1239843402
Coin purse w/paw & heart embroidered on it.

I be WOOFin to da gwamma swabe ta make up mores soon. Gots da ideas fwoatin
awound in me headbone.

We all dwoolin for dose what needs it. We's sowwy ta hear bouts alla da
bwidge depawtures, but is happy to hear ob da houndies what got new homes!
Warms da heart muscle!

--
-Karrie, momma to Joey, Aunty to Checkers & Crispin (wb)

Joey's dogster page: http://www.dogster.com/dogs/637473