[Dailydrool] A Special Thank You to Elder Clara

jmcarts at cox.net jmcarts at cox.net
Sun Apr 12 10:23:40 PDT 2009

Elder Clara,

I want you to keep up the good work for us elders.   Without you and your momma I would not be laying in the sun this morning in CA waiting for my Easter dinner.   We are so easy people don't realize that we are no trouble we just want a warm bed, a nice meal and lots of loving.   We don't chew things, we don't run around like idiots we just like to lay around and enjoy our day.    Please think about us seniors who need a forever home, we don't ask for much just someplace nice to spend our golden years.

'Bessie

Debbie,  thank you again for sending the plea to help Bessie, without you I would not have this amazing dog in my home.  I can't say thank you enough.

I will get some pictures as soon as I figure how photobucket works.   For now go to Droopy Hound Basset Rescue to see the latest picture.

Barbara Thulin