[Dailydrool] Boardwaddle

Dawn dlvj at ptd.net
Sun Apr 12 15:53:29 PDT 2009

Well here I am again asking more questions.  I just read in the packet for the waddle that you had to send in the form by the 10th to attend any of the functions.  We will definitely be coming down on Saturday morning, planning on leaving here in PA around 7:30 or 8:00 so we get there by 11 to register.  Our plan was to be there for the parade and then for the picnic.  We don't think we can stay for the cast off dinner because we would have to leave Lucy in the BUV and at times I think she changes into a female Lucifer and goes on a destruction binge so I don't think it would be good to leave her alone.

Anyway, accompanying Miss Lucy will be her momslave and dadslave to enjoy the day with the bassets.  We are looking forward to it and so is Lucy.  She got a new shirt for Easter and she can't wait to wear it.

We had the family here for dinner today and I started begging for pledges :-).  It worked.....we're getting some.

Dawn