[Dailydrool] BoardWaddle

bassetslave at comcast.net bassetslave at comcast.net
Thu Apr 9 09:41:30 PDT 2009

Nicely said Ms. Brandy and Auntie Pat! I am resting up to sniff you both while the slaves go crazy. I'm rather enjoying this time of year, even if my dinner is usually late, my pets are shorted and my great performances of the cookie dance go unheralded.  Nudgie is polishing his wheels and Rusty is just befuddled cause of the piles of boxes and insanity of the slaves......here's my take...ONE day of BOARDWADDLE is better than  NO days of BOARDWADDLE and if ya have fun she can plan for the weekend next year....or since Drums is a bit of a ride (she slave spent a nite there for work) tell her to stay on Saturday night and come to last supper!

Now then. He slave had a little time to sit on the couch with us last night. Which means he wasn't packing shirts. Which means y'all have not kept him sufficiently busy.......and he just placed the second order.......SO. GET BUSY. Buy a shirt. Fax it the order. They are grey.....long and short sleeved T's, sweatshirts......do not complain if on BW day or after there isn't one in your size, unsubtle hint........Deb Winstanley has knocked herself out to do this sleepy hound relaxing on the beach.....with a little extra bit on the back!!

REAL SCREEN PRINTING....with an extra coat of white under the design to make it last. (Slaves are still sorry about the one year they didn't have the shirt guy do they, they shouldn't have listened to him.....) NOT transfer, not a done to order service that looks good when it gets here, but.......good quality shirts, NO ADVERTISING. When they are gone, they are gone, he slave watched them set up the screens......the humans work hard at these. Just the other day she slave spotted someone wearing a BW 2000 shirt. She thought it was the similar, 2008 cause it still looked as good. These are grey, destined to become a classic......like airplanes? Buy a shirt. Like the beach? Buy a shirt. Like BASSETS? Buy a shirt.

http://tristatebassets.org/store_board1.html

Cakie, GM 01 (This is my 11th BW!!!) Basset Hostess

BoardWaddle with me and GM 07 Brie, April 17-18, 2009

Nice work on TV, Eric and Karen!!

-Just wait!! She slave is almost done the pawction list....she wants almost everything!!

NO RAIN NO RAIN GIVE CAKIE A COOKIE NO RAIN NO RAIN NO RAIN LOTS OF COOKIES NO RAIN NO RAIN MORE COOKIES NO RAIN