[Dailydrool] sick Maggies and leather furniture

julie h jules56pt at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 12 17:58:42 PDT 2009

I don't claim to be an expert but I would take the Maggie basset to a different vet to get a secon opinon.  I know that won't be cheap but maybe one will catch something the other one didn't.  Our Sunny had congstive heart problems and took meds but her symptoms were never that severe even at the end of her life.  Just a thought.

On leather furniture, we bought some this time.  The old sofa was 25 years old when it died.  We actually bought it in the UK and was a wonderful piece of furniture.  Anyway, we bought leather this time.  We like it so far. Have had it since the fall.  We have covers on it that we have to wash but it does great when uncovered too.  Ours is kind of tough leather.  I wanted the pre-beat up look but couldn't find that kind.  This is almost black and really comfortable.  The hair just wipes off.

I hope this helps.  My oldest son just showed up because he can smell food miles away.  I'm glad to get the chance to feed him and the cats are here now so the circus can begin.

Snooters from the Southern Illinois girls who are now getting ready to chase those hairy black and white things.  Yikes! Kitties! Run for your lives!  Help!

And the Mom.