[Dailydrool] New couch - Leather. Definately.

Tim Mayer tcm541 at embarqmail.com
Sun Apr 12 17:51:42 PDT 2009

Sally,

Go with the leather couch/sofa. Definately.

I have a sofa and two recliners. One recliner is leather. The two fabric
items are trashed. Filthy, worn, and ugly.

The leather recliner is over 5 years old and hasn't a scratch or rough spot
(or even a dirty spot, but that's because it's black so it won't show
stains.) I have three dogs, one of which is always in the chair whenever I'm
not. They seem to love being where daddy usually sits :)

I keep watching the local second-hand store ads and newspaper ads. Someday,
I'm going to find a used leather sofa that I can afford.

Tim
www.geocities.com/tim_n_puppies