[Dailydrool] I'm missing the BoardWaddle Question....and please COME

boardwaddle boardwaddle at comcast.net
Sun Apr 12 18:17:53 PDT 2009

Well here I am again asking more questions.  ...................

I'm sorry, I have read the post saying that there were BoardWaddle questions
three times and don't see a question.........just plans which are good. I
also read the poster saying that the packet says you can't attend if the
form isn't in  by the 10th. I wrote the packet and registration form and it
does NOT say that. We ask for registration forms by the 10th. It also says
that shirt sizes aren't promised if not received by then. Rich does all the
registration work himself and orders and packs every shirt. I picked that
date to give him a chance at being ready....there are always registrations
that come later.....and some folks register at the picnic. It slows things
down, the names may not be on the list to check in easily...but COME. If
you'd like to come to dinner, please fax in the form. We just have to give a
count to the Country Club.

If there was a question in the original post, I'm sorry, I missed it. Please
write me directly at boardwaddle at tristatebassets.org and I'll try and
answer....but please the packet says come!

dawn, waddle slave
....and when you get there. BUY A SHIRT. 100% of the profits go to Tri-State
Basset Rescue. Advertising free, screen printed, designed by Deb
Winstanley.....real waddle shirts not transfers.