[Dailydrool] readin the droolz-

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Sun Apr 12 18:29:41 PDT 2009

Momma here, we wish everyone a wonderful Easter, the day here was good, filled with too much food, good company, and all five bassets on the prowl for handouts, bellyrubs, and more handouts. Of course their wishes were met.
We send drool to all in need, and it appears we are under good health control at this time. Boy, I am thankful!! Ol Bob has perked up a bit, Elwood is back to Elwood,and now for the neighbor update. The talk shall we say has happened, a bit different than planned as I ended up talking to the hubby, rather than the wife. I thought I had cooled down, but at first he was a bit smirky-shall we say-and Ol Momma went off like?the bottle rocket and left no words unsaid, my message was clear, and a apology was given, and somehow I do not think this will happen again. Rufflin da Momma's tailfeathers is not a good thing. I think he was grabbing his ankles when I got done.
Deeba, now honey, Elwood misses you-Elder Clara is takin the heat these days of sparring with the brudder, so we all know this is fun and games, so come on out to play again-make da Brudder heppy, give Elder Clara a break. She has been busy with the senior hounds, so I am sure he will be hunting you down real soon, but he strikes when you are least expected---watch out dear girl--and pay no mind if someone got upset, you know da Brudder lubs you.

Georgie, the tribute to Miss Becky brought tears, she is watching over you, just as all of us droolers are too.

Bessie, Mango and all the new houndies out there, we welcome you, you have hit paydirt in your new homes, with slaves that love you, and a whole network of droolers behind you. Congrats!!!

Till next time--drool to all in need-

Debbie Winchester
Ol' Bob, Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake
OEBE Elder Clara, Queen of Farts