[Dailydrool] OEBE Day

Linda Dianis ldianis at comcast.net
Mon Apr 13 09:18:58 PDT 2009

Otis has taken to heart the call to OEBE memorialization. Arise! he
says, let us be All we can OEBE!
Evil and devilry, mischief and chaos, pranks and capers---all rolled
into one ear-flapping bounding bundle of cunning.

To honor this day, Otis has:
Run out past one of my clients arriving at the door, and dashed down
the driveway, down the hill, and off to the nieghbor's hound (1/2 mile
away). Only biscuits from their savvy slave captured his attention
long enough for me to get him back.

Chose this morning to lay his large and lunky head adoringly upon the
DH's knee---the same knee DH twisted during his pickup Bball game this
morning. All in love, of course. We both think really it was done in
empathy-- thus, so OEBE.

Chose (shortly after this) Nelly's sore side (she has stitches from a
cyst recently removed) as a pillow to lay his magnificent head upon in
companionship. Nelly snarked. See above.

Splayed himself upside down--and shedding madly--on the navy blue
fleece blankets I just got out of the dryer to put away for the
season. He desires belly rubs, and now. See above.
And the day is YOUNG
Linda, with Nelly and Foster Winston (we are cool) and
Otis, OEBE Panjandrum of Pandemonium