[Dailydrool] IA BASSET RESCUES WADDLE INFO

Iabassetrescue iabassetrescue at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 13 09:00:21 PDT 2009

Hel.l.o & DROOL al.l.,

This is Cindy  Foxhoven with al.l. the IOWAHOUNDS  WOOFING IN FROM IOWA

 Here is the waddl.e information for al.l. of you to come and visit us  and see all the IA BASSETHOUND RESCUES

WHEN:  SATURDAY MAY 16th 2009 at 1:00pm gathering time and 2:00 pm wadding time.

WHERE:   ORANGE CITY , .IOWA

FOR :     ORANGE CITY TULIP FESTIVAL'S &  PARADE ./  (MAIN WADDL.E ) IA BASSET RESCUE'S WADDLE For the year except the one in our own cities

WHY FOR AL.L. BASSET S TO WADDL.E TOGETHER AND HAVE FUN AND MAKE AWARENESS IN OUR STATE and YOUR STATES

 FOR MORE INFO PL.EASE EMAIL. US AT IABASSETRESCUE at cableone.net not our yahoo account that is used only for the rescue until. we get our domaine  up and running.
al.so this is where you need to sign up with out  signing up you may not waddl.e do to insurance.. SO PLEASE REGISTER We will. tell. you , uou can't waddl.el.

HOUNDIES NAMES &number of HOUNDIES
EMAIL
YOUR NAMES
ADDRESS AND PHONE

For the T SHIRTS and GEAR you need to see the cafa shop not us .  http://www.cafepress.com/IABRTulipFest

THANK YOU SO MUCH MISSY JOHNSON and all  the art department...

We wil.l. provide a fl.oat if anyone needs to ride with their houndies
 DROOL IS COOL WE LOVE OUR IOWAHOUNDS
MIKE AND CINDY FOXHOVEN & FAMILIES

PLEASE COME LOOK AT OUR WEBSITES AT
http://www.petfinder.com/shelters/IA154 or