[Dailydrool] BOARDWADDLE WEATHER FORCAST

bassetslave at comcast.net bassetslave at comcast.net
Mon Apr 13 09:24:40 PDT 2009

Friday

Mainly Sunny. Highs in the low 60’2 and lows in the upper 40’s. 0% chance of precipitation.

Satuday

Times of sun and clouds. Highs in the mid 60’s and lows in the upper 40’s. 10% chance of precipitation.

LOOKING GOOD. Buy a sweatshirt, bring a jacket….bring your hounds, cash, checkbook, Mastercard and Visa and COME BOARDWADDLIN!!

The giant HUSH PUPPY is coming!! Get your camera's ready!!!

Cakie, GM 01, Basset Hostess

BoardWaddle with me and Maggie May, April 17-18, 2009 Oshun City, NJ

-Ya will be very sorry if ya don't come to the pawction dinner cause there is really good stuff, and the GOOD SHOPPING. Auntie Deb has already written back asking for MORE of what she saw in the boxes last weekend. They will NOT have everything by Saturday. Really. They would rather sell what they have than have too much inventory. Shop EARLY!

-and please bring your pledges!! The goodies are in the prize baskets and bags.....slurp.  She promises...no more appliances....that was not one of her better ideas.......but the top 10 get the biggest boxes of Old Mother Hubbard/Wellness cookies I've ever seen!!