[Dailydrool] What do you do with your Drool?

Esther Strom esthermstrom at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 13 10:26:43 PDT 2009

Brenda,

I use Yahoo, but pay for the premium account - it's about $25/year. It lets me set up POP access, which means I can download my Yahoo mail to Outlook, Thunderbird, or any other local mail client. If you do that, you don't have to worry about space. You could also, if you want to keep it free, get a gmail account, then set up a filter in Yahoo to forward a copy of all drools to the gmail address.

Another thing I did is change my Drool subscription from the daily digest to individual messages - this way I can save only the actual messages I want to keep, rather than having to keep an entire huge digest post when there's only one message I really want.

Esther, Waldo ATB, and Basil