[Dailydrool] One more try -- Final Countdown -- HOUNDSBAY ALERT

Susan Randolph msrandolph at verizon.net
Mon Apr 13 15:15:07 PDT 2009

These pesky computers are conspiring against me. Messages that I command the
slave to send from work are scrubbed (even though she changed them to Plain
Text), so we'll try one last time...

Daisy here... it's the final countdown and showdown to make your super-hound
a super-star!! Right now, it's a two-person battle, and I KNOW there are
more cover-bassets out there waiting to be discovered. Certainly Sweet Sarah
is a contender who deserves to have the book-cover celebrity that Frank the
Tank currently enjoys (he knows how to give THE LOOK, doesn't he?). And
Elder Clara. Or Cakie. There must be some lady-hounds out there with that
super-model face!

With just 24 hours left to bid on the opportunity to make your furbaby
famous, it's time to run, don't walk, on over to Houndsbay:

http://www.dailydrool.com/cgi/dailydrool.cgi?category=other&item=1239754682

All proceeds go to help the homeless hounds of BROOD -- and the winner will
have a timeless keepsake (and the pawfect holiday gift for all their hound's
many admirers -- remember, once the special edition is created, you can buy
as many additional copies as you want (for as long as you want) for the
regular $20 price.

And while you're on Houndsbay, check out all the other great items being
sold for rescues far and wide. Tis the height of the busy basset social
season!

We now return you to your regularly scheduled drool...

Daisy Mae & Toby