[Dailydrool] ticks

Beverly Szaton bgszap at gmail.com
Mon Apr 13 15:18:51 PDT 2009

I don't know what to use either but I prefer Frontline. Seems to me WNV is
less likely than Lyme, at least around here. While in Tennessee picked a
tick off a little Chihuahua. I have not found any on my dogs but Cooper's
coat is so thick and heavy it would be a miracle if I did find one anywhere
but on his head or ears.
When I was tracking with Mitchell I learned that we would go out in the
field, do our tracking, come back, get in the car and by the time we got
home (40 mins) the ticks he had picked up were dead. He was on Frontline.
That's good enough for me. I would clean the blankets in the back of the car
and we were good to go the next time.

momPerson to Nigel,Llewis,Conley & Cooper
& Mitchell, tracking ATB.