[Dailydrool] Rain, Rain Go AWAY!

julie h jules56pt at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 13 16:39:34 PDT 2009

It is still raining and the lake in the back yard is growing.  It amazes me that certain bassets can go out and tour the lake and not get one drop of anything on them and then there are very large silly bassets, taller than the rest who simply cannot get off the concrete without getting COVERED in whatevery is dirtiest, wettest, stickiest, smelliest or whatever every time they step out the door.  Maggie just wiped her entire undercarriage down my let so I am not cold, wet and slimey.  The boy slave rubbed her back dry but forgot the under half.  Oh well, denim makes a good towel too, I guess.

Who hid spring?  Maybe the Easter Bunny did and no one found it.  I shouldn't gripe.  We are warm inside and enjoying early evening snoozes.  The house is quiet.  The girls and I are on our own this evening. BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.

Snooters and Drool from wet Southern Illinois