[Dailydrool] Deer Elder Clara

Karen sparks_red at att.net
Tue Apr 14 00:04:33 PDT 2009

Deer Elder Clara,
Da Momma was bad bad bad...but herz finly git the Senior Houndy newswetter. Me lubs ya an ya me hero.  We wanna sez dat we glad dat Brudder Elwood (who nebber lernz) an Ol' Bob be at da home an feelin bedder in da tail poop ...oops pipe.

So me readdin dat we can wite ya wit da pwoblemz.  Otay me hab a cuple ob dem.  Frist it wuz Easter and Sunnay at dat.  Me be a senior gal an neddin me beauty sleep in da biggie bed.  Wat da Momma do...why herz wake me up at 10 a.m. Me juss not beleeve it.  Herz sez it be time to git up an hab me breakfast.  Did her bring it in....Nooooo.  Herz spect me to git up.  Me wanna ya to noze dat juss cuz herz gibbin me da belly rub dat feelin gud in still be juss rude rude rude.

Me obber pwoblem is da beddy time.  Iffen I be sleepin herz no wake me up.  Herz go to bed wit out me.  Herz sez her try but ya nose how dem slabes are.   Den I wake up an it be dark...no slabe by me.  I arrhoo arhhoooo arroooo till herz git me.   Herz nose I hab to sleep by herz so me tushy on her showder.   Me no hawd of herrin in da ear flapz.

How I twain dis wooman?  Why me wud tink she wuz twain by now.  Me been a libbin here for almoss da 6 months. No git me wong me lub me it here an nebber wanna go beck to da odder place.  Me thinkin dat ya shud hab online class for da senior slabe an twain dem in da little tings dat make we seniors ebben more heppy.

Me bowin befur me hero Elder Clara to be showin me  respec,
Lub and droolz,
Nelly Belle ob da Dog House Gang