[Dailydrool] Keeping Drools

Mary Tipping MTipping at cblh.com
Tue Apr 14 06:08:11 PDT 2009

I do exactly as Nancy does with my Drools.  I save special posts such as
Rainbow Bridge poems, dog quotes, funny stories (think turd hockey,
Brudder Elwood, Nigel and Lewis advensures, Rosey Mae and the Squid,
Fang as 007), as well as important health and food information, and
paste them in e-mails to myself, which I then put in a separate "Basset"
folders.  When I need them for reference, or just need a laugh, they are
always at hand:)

Mary, Harley, Biggs and Leo

This e-mail and any attachment is intended only for use by the addressee(s) and may contain privileged and confidential information.  Please email or call 302-658-9141 to advise the sender of a transmission error and delete the message and any attachments and any printouts.  Any tax advice contained in this communication is not intended and cannot be used to avoid penalties under the Internal Revenue Code or to promote, market or recommend to another party any transaction or matter addressed herein.